Consistency in your message and communications from your business are key in dealing with your customers at all times. This is especially true in today’s uncertain climate. As people are working remotely and more and more interaction is being done via digital communications, it is essential that all facets of your business are giving the same message to your customers.
Sounds easy, right? But there are pitfalls to be aware of:
- Is your message too generic?
- Should it be relevant to the individual customer or market segment?
- Is sales giving the same information as marketing and vice versa? Are you communicating the information internally in a timely manner?
- How are communications being managed?
- Who or where is the single source for communications?
- Are your internal communications consistent with your external messaging?
- Is your website updated regularly to reflect current conditions and information?
- Are you getting and using feedback from your customers as to how much information is enough and how much is too much?
Marketing2Connect can help you answer these questions and develop consistent and informative messaging to share with your customers and your internal teams. Let us work with you to ensure that you are getting the right message out at the right time, in the right amount and to all the right people.
Contact Marketing2Connect www.marketing2connect.com. We Make Marketing Easy.