Did you know …?
- 40,000 Google searches are made every second, and 3.5 billion per day?
- Nearly 70% of Americans shop online regularly, with $6,000 spent every second?
- Online retailers grow at a rate of 15% each year, while their brick-and-mortar counterparts only grow 2% annually?
- But 95% of company websites don’t produce income? Worse yet, most fail miserably?
These stats show the tremendous potential of digital marketing, but also the risk of lost opportunity from failed online strategies. Without the right resources and expertise, your business could be left behind.
How do you fix a website that isn’t generating revenue?
What if your site is wonderful, but you’re not getting traffic?
How can you use digital marketing to drive rapid growth for your business?
The answers are often complex, and that’s where we come in.
We’ll help you achieve your business goals with affordable and effective digital marketing strategies. We offer expertise and services to help you attract your ideal customers, drive new leads, and convert traffic and opportunities into sales revenue and profits.
your most pressing business needs and marketing challenges. We gear our services and recommendations to your specific needs and goals, helping you identify and execute winning strategies that get real results.
Here are just some of the marketing services we offer to drive growth and success for your business:
Pay-per-click (PPC) Advertising Set-Up and Management:
PPC advertising falls into two main categories:
- Google AdWords search campaigns: Google users enter relevant search keywords that trigger your text ads, which are displayed on Google’s search results and other search engine results pages (SERPs). You pay each time a user clicks on your ad to visit your site.
- Google AdWords with Facebook display campaigns: Google users enter relevant search keywords and/or are targeted by geography, interests, and ad criteria (text, video or image ads). Your ads “follow” them as they surf the Internet, and you pay each time a user clicks on your ad to link to your site.
- Google AdWords remarketing campaigns: A tracking pixel is placed on one or more pages of your website, and visitors to those pages are “followed” for a specified period of time. Your ads are subsequently delivered as those visitors as they visit other websites, and you pay each time a user clicks your ad and returns to your site.
Drive traffic to your website and keep your customers coming back.
Contact us now to learn more about pay-per-click advertising.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is your website less than two years old?
- Is your website fully optimized for search engines?
- Is your website mobile ready? Does it adjust and navigate properly for visitors using smartphones and tablets?
- Does your website capture leads (e.g. names, email addresses, etc.)?
- Does your website have keyword-rich landing pages?
- Does your website have a strong call-to-action and other direct response elements?
- Is your website easy to navigate?
- Does your website look credible, professional, and well designed?
- Does your website generate qualified leads and/or sales?
- Is your website’s copy well-written and error-free?
If you answered “no” to two or more of the questions above, your website is not doing its job, and you’re losing business.
It’s vitally important that your website engage visitors, convey a professional image, and convert traffic and sales prospects into loyal customers. To achieve this, it must be professionally designed, fully optimized, mobile-friendly, and more.
If you’re like most businesses today, you already understand this, but you might think a great website is simply too expensive. That’s no longer true, and we’ll show you why.
Turn your website into a sales machine.
Contact us now to learn more about our affordable web design services.
Marketing Coaching and Consulting:
Our seasoned marketing consultants help companies in virtually every industry. We solve issues that negatively impact your business and keep you from reaching your sales and marketing goals.
We identify marketing issues and opportunities, and recommend strategies and solutions to tackle your biggest business challenges and drive rapid growth.
In our role as coaches, we typically work one-on-one with company executives and focus on helping them achieve their big-picture goals.
We provide a guided Q&A process to identify potential mindset issues, external and internal roadblocks, and accountability obstacles that may be standing in the way of your growth and success. By helping you clients tap into your inner wisdom, we help you arrive at solutions to your business challenges and needs. We offer objective assessments and candid insights, and we act as our clients’ supporters and accountability partners.
Combined with our services in digital marketing, pay-per-click advertising, web design, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM), we’ll provide the coaching and consulting to grow your business and maximize your profits.
Optimize your business for marketing success.
Contact us now to learn more about our marketing coaching and consulting services.